List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] mess up with pyxml
From:       Alastair Tse <liquidx () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2003-08-29 21:22:36

Hi,

If you emerge sync'ed in the last couple hours, you might of noticed
problems with pyxml dependencies. It was my mistake and should be fixed
now. If you are still experiencing problems, please re-sync again.

It was no excuse on my part, but I was having some major kernel oopses
while I was trying to get some USB modules to work properly on 2.4.x.
This had the unfortunate side effect of killing my external hard drive
until I got a new kernel compiled.

Sorry for the troubles.

Regards,
--