List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] New Herd: app-antivirus
From:       Wolfram Schlich <lists () schlich ! org>
Date:       2003-08-28 20:57:45

Hi,

I want to propose the creation of a new herd:

	app-antivirus

As the name says, it's for all those antivirus related stuff, like:
- e-mail scanning, e.g.:
  - AMaViS (all flavors, for various av-scanners)
  - AntiVir-MailGate/Milter (for AntiVir)
  - Avcheck (for AVP/DrWeb)
  - Virge (for AVP/Sophie/Trophie)
- on-access scanning and related stuff, e.g.:
  - Dazuko
  - Clamuko
- generic/daemon av-scanners, e.g.:
  - Sophos/Sophie
  - TrendMicro/Trophie
  - ClamAV

Initial members:
- Max Kalika <max@horde.org>
- Wolfram Schlich <wolfram@schlich.org>

We'd like to ask all members of the net-mail herd who deal with
antivirus related packages in that category (e.g. amavis) to join
the new herd.

Comments, please :-)
--
Wolfram Schlich; Friedhofstr. 8, D-88069 Tettnang; +49-(0)178-SCHLICH