List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP #14: security updates based on GLSA
From:       Caleb Tennis <caleb () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2003-08-22 17:30:49

On Friday 22 August 2003 12:19 pm, Marius Mauch wrote:
> As already discussed here serveral days ago I've written up a GLEP for
> this often requested feature:

Good first draft.  I'd propose to add in some way to verify the GLSA is indeed
an authorized one (checking a GPG signature, perhaps?).  I would further
propose some thought around making sure that a GLSA is indeed a formal Gentoo
GLSA and that has gone through the security team, as opposed to having a
random developer be able to issue one.

Caleb