List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] ebuild for kontact: looking for testers
From:       FRLinux <frlinux () frlinux ! net>
Date:       2003-07-31 22:14:26

Hello,

As promised, here's my feedback about your ebuild.

There is a typo in your ebuild, i think you meant fontconfig (one word)
instead of font-config ?

It works like a treat :)
http://triskell.frlinux.net/files/kontact.png

Steph

--
Mail sent on Gentoo 1.4rc3 k2.6-test1 AMD 2600+
http://frlinux.net - frlinux@frlinux.net