List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Going away Sunday
From:       Dan Armak <danarmak () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2003-07-31 19:01:29

Hi everyone,

This Sunday I'm joining the army. To recap what I've said before, the first 6
months will be very busy and I may be home (and have Internet access) on
weekends only. After that I'll be home every evening and hope to become an
active member of the project again. Meanwhile, please don't assign me any
bugs. As for the kde-cvs ebuilds, caleb is probably going to handle them, at
least partly; anyway, I'll post info the kde-cvs page. Mail will be answered
but with a high lag.

I've enjoyed my two years with Gentoo immensely, and should thank you all,
except that I know you're all enjoying yourselves here as much as I am ;-)
I'll be watching from afar, and will return when I can.

Oh, and it'd be nice if 1.4 was released by the time I come back :-) (j/k, and
I hope things go smoothly at LWE)

Well, see you all later, then.

--
Dan Armak