List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Keysigning at LWE
From:       Corey Shields <cshields () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2003-07-30 15:35:05

After talking with klieber a bit, we've decided to organize a little
keysigning for those who will be at next week's LinuxWorld Expo in San
Francisco.  This will be a bit different yet somewhat more convenient
than traditional keysigning "parties".  This is strictly optional and
nobody is forcing anybody to participate.

Here is the process we are going to take

- Send your ascii armored public key to cshields@gentoo.org BEFORE this
coming Saturday (my apologies for the short notice)

- I will compile a list along with fingerprints, make it publicly
available along with the md5sum of the list.

- Stop by the Gentoo booth at LWE (booth 1 in the ".org pavilion") and
bring a government issued photo ID, and your GPG fingerprint. We will
verify your fingerprint with the one on the list, and your key will be
marked as valid.

- The list of valid keys will be made available after LWE and everyone
can sign each valid key from the original list and send it back to the
owner.

- Those who fail to show up or whose fingerprint does not match will not
be marked valid and should not be signed.

Cheers!

--
Corey Shields - Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team
http://www.gentoo.org/~cshields