List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] vim + ruby
From:       Aron Griffis <agriffis () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2003-07-30 2:39:06

I updated vim.eclass this evening to fix linking against
ruby-1.8.0_pre5.  (I also pushed the patch upstream)

This note is to advise people that you might need to remerge vim after
updating ruby, depending on when you sync'd and what order you updated
things.  I also put a warning in the ruby ebuild to this effect;
hopefully that will stave off a few bug reports...

Aron