List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] New releases & Nvidia drivers
From:       "Codewordt Gentoo Users" <gentoo-user () codewordt ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-02-28 9:54:16

Hello

With recent new releases (XFree 4.3.0, Gentoo RC3, gentoo-sources-2.4.20)
I was wondering if I could make a plea that the new Nvidia drivers
1.0.4191 be unmasked?  They are already being widely utilised by the rest
of the distributions and certainly I've not had any problems with it
myself.  Problems may occur when upgrading or downgrading but on a fresh
install in my experience it is more robust.

If it is not at all possible to unmask can I be given an idea of timescale
and specific causes out of curiosity?

Many thanks