List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] qmail+vpopmail+mysql+courier-imap+gentoo empty
From:       bob ketterhagen <bob () ketterhagen ! com>
Date:       2003-02-27 15:34:28

Gentoo's courier ebuild does not install authvchkpw in
/usr/lib/courier-imap/authlib/ Without authvchkpw in this directory
having roamingusers in vpopmail and using courier-imap is pointless.
With some modifications to the config files for courier-imap in
/etc/courier-imap/ changing them to use authvchkpw and not authdaemond
roaming users will work with vpopmail and qmail.

I hope the maintainer of this ebuild will fix the problem...
bob