List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] tcsh-6.12-r1
From:       Ferris McCormick <fmccor () inforead ! com>
Date:       2003-01-31 13:14:53

A few days ago, you (I believe) asked for feedback regarding subject
release candidate.

For interactive use, I use tcsh exclusively (from an xterm) on a
gentoo sparc Ultra2 system, and have been using the test release
for a week now (since the 27th). In this environment, it does fine
for me.

Notice, though, that I do no shell programming.  All I'm saying is
that I am happy with it as my command line interpreter on my primary
system.

Regards,

--
Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@inforead.com>