List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Files missed by libperl_rebuilder (perl 5.8 Upgrades)
From:       Michael Cummings <mcummings () datanode ! net>
Date:       2003-01-11 4:53:45

Noticed tonight that there might be a few packages missed by the current rebuilder. I \
will fix this in the code tomorrow morning, but I wanted to pass on to those that \
have already run it to check the output from the following block for packages that \
might need to be remerged:

cd /var/db/pkg &&  grep -ls "usr\/lib\/perl" */*/CONTENTS | sed 's/-[0-9].*//g'  | \
sort -u | grep -v perl

These would be packages that place files in the /usr/lib/perl tree - but that either \
don't necessarily compile against libperl, or that aren't a part of dev-perl. May \
also consider renaming the script since it is really more than just a libperl \
rebuilder these days. Tomorrow morning I will work on committing this additional \
check and a few syntax fixes, but until then, happy gentooing.

--

              |  #gentoo-dev  on irc.openprojects.net
Gentoo Dev    |  #gentoo-perl on irc.openprojects.net
Perl Guy      |