List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] My take on prelink
From:       Viktor Lakics <viktor () lakics ! net>
Date:       2003-01-07 21:19:48

Thanks Stefan,

Looks better now. I switched to xfree and now prelink -na gives me a
better picture (I can prelink kde now). I still have the win and winex errors though.

When I do the real prelink, can I just disregard the erros what wine
prelinking throws at me? Is it messing up anything? Will my wine be
functional after that?

Thanks in advance. -- Viktor