On Saturday 04 January 2003 23:18, Terje Kvernes wrote: || I noticed the space on /usr having 50MiB free at one point, and || dropping down to around 10MiB when I reran "prelink -u". I'd say || that 100MiB should be plenty, and probably give us a bit of || headspace as well. I'll try to reproduce the events under || controlled circumstances. MiB, are those MiniBytes or something? :op Hehe, just kidding ;o) I only wanted to say that prelinking worked flawlessly here. Cool stuff ;o) See ya -- Bart Verwilst Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Gent, Belgium -- gentoo-dev@gentoo.org mailing list