On Wednesday 01 January 2003 03:09, Denis Shcherbakov wrote: || I am getting brave enough to consider the idea of using Gentoo to deliver || laptop-aided presentations for scientific seminars. I haven't researched || that topic very much yet, but this is where stability and dependability || would count the most for me - the ability not to worry that my Powerpoint || in Windoze will crash during a talk. I haven't seen anyone present with || a Linux laptop yet... Any of you tried it? I'd love to know!! I presented my thesis last year with kpresenter, went just great! (even although i was using a CVS version of koffice at that time ;o) -- Bart Verwilst Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Gent, Belgium -- gentoo-dev@gentoo.org mailing list