List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Happy New Calendar! :-)
From:       Spider <spider () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2002-12-31 17:45:21

Or, more traditionally, Happy New Year!

Celebrating the change of calendar, we turn our eyes to the skies and
the darkness as people turn to eachother for a real celebrative party :)

Well, I hope you enjoy this new one, And let the old one go out in a
nice way, now I'm away to prepare my tired self for a sleepy tomorrow,
; )

//Spider

--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!