List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Gentoo/MIPS: Anyone want to help?
From:       Nicholas Wourms <nwourms () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2002-12-13 17:26:24

Hi,

A few days ago, I emailed Daniel asking if he'd be
interested in having someone develop a MIPS (32bit
bigendian) port of Gentoo.  He gave me the go ahead, so I've
been working on it over the last few days.  I've almost
finished getting a netboot and cd image prepared, after
which I plan to start working on ebuilds.  So, I wanted to
test the waters and see if anyone with a MIPS box (not PS/2)
was interested in helping and/or testing this once I have it
ready.

Cheers,
Nicholas