List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    RE: [gentoo-dev] Graphical Installer
From:       "Riyad Kalla" <rsk () u ! arizona ! edu>
Date:       2002-11-21 15:05:25

Oh sweet! Is this going to be in 1.4 x86 for sure? I like the idea of
autoinstall (or unattended.txt as well all know :), and the abstraction
of architecture-dep into the one class.

Do you have any screenshots of it handy? Does it follow the install
manual's steps pretty closely? What kind of control do we have at
different stages? (i.e. making partitions)

I'm excited...