List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Web Site printer problems
From:       Robert <racsw () frontiernet ! net>
Date:       2002-10-31 11:46:36

   I wish you folks would redesign the color schemes on your Web Pages.
They aren't compatible with my new LaserJet 1200.   I sent you a  letter on
this about 2 weeks ago, but it probably got dumped by your admin person
because I wasn't signed up for your mailing lists.
   You have a lot of very nicely done HTML pages that need to be studied and
referred to while installing Gentoo.    For example, in "Install X86", all of
the Dark Purple colors, with white text, like under "Code listing...." do not
print.    When the Dark Purple is used just as text, as in "PPPoE
configuration", it is very light, but can be read.   I would start with those
two colors.

Robert