List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] named reload not reloading ..
From:       Henti Smith <bain () reaper ! org>
Date:       2002-10-30 9:58:22

hi there

I have noticed that /etc/init.d/named reload doens't acually reload the zones.
in logs I see

Oct 30 15:17:23 [named] loading configuration from '/etc/bind/named.conf'

but this does not reload the zones, which means that any changes I have made on any \
zone file if I want to do that I have to stop / start named

does not get updated. Is this correct ?

Henti Smith

P.S. there are a number of other scripts that doesn't do reload / restart correctly \
.. I'll make alist of them and post if need be. \