List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] New galeon not merging correctly
From:       Henti Smith <bain () reaper ! org>
Date:       2002-08-30 7:32:55

On 29 Aug 2002 15:09:59 -0500
Matthew Kennedy <mkennedy@gentoo.org> wrote:

> > I did re emerge libglade but still same error ... then I tried emerge libglade \
> > then galeon again .. same thing ...
> > galeon acually works ... so it's not a major issue for me ..
> >
> > just letting you know ..
> > Henti
>
> You might need to run scrollkeeper-rebuilddb

warpspider root # scrollkeeper-rebuilddb
Registering /usr/share/omf/scrollkeeper/writing_scrollkeeper_omf_files-C.omf
Registering /usr/share/omf/gnome-terminal/gnome-terminal-C.omf
OMF file [/usr/share/omf/galeon/galeon-manual-C.omf] does not validate against \
ScrollKeeper-OMF DTD: /usr/share/xml/scrollkeeper/dtds/scrollkeeper-omf.dtd Unable to \
register /usr/share/omf/galeon/galeon-manual-C.omf

Still the same ...

I have found another bad bug in galeon ... I'll submit both to galeon website and \
report back :)

Henti Smith