List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-security] GLSA: OpenSSL
From:       Mickey Mullin <mmullin () websoft ! com>
Date:       2002-07-31 14:20:31

Hey, this doesn't look right.

I followed the instructions (not that there is much to a rsync/emerge/clean
scenario), but it appears that my system is playing a prank:

--- ---
 >>> dev-libs/openssl-0.9.6e merged.
[snip]
newjersey root # emerge -p clean

 >>> These are the packages that I would unmerge:

  dev-libs/openssl
     selected: 0.9.6d
    protected: 0.9.6c-r1 0.9.6e
      omitted: none

 >>> Packages in red are slated for removal.
 >>> Packages in green will not be removed.
--- ---

Why is it going to "clean" the package that I just merged (0.9.6e)?  It
worked properly on my other servers.  Curious....

Mickey
--
Mickey Mullin
Chief Technical Officer