List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Fakes...
From:       Spider <spider () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2002-06-30 13:39:55

Vehement my friends.....   You are set to be extinct.  www.vhemt.org

I have to say, this has yet to be one of the most amusing ones so far,
this greatly beats the "are you tired of not having a place" and " I
found all theese money and I trust you will help us steal them" ruses
that I've recieved the last month.

and to finish it off with an E.A. Poe quote:

Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

*laughing still*

Now,  peace may it find you
  // Spider

--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!