List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: My help
From:       Terje Kvernes <terjekv () math ! uio ! no>
Date:       2002-06-29 23:21:22

José Fonseca <j_r_fonseca@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

> As [for my disappointment] I got no reply whatsoever so far, I've
> decided to offer my help one more and last time through the
> gentoo-dev list [in the hope that there was some communication
> fault].

  I'm not sure how much mail drobbins gets these days, but I bet it's
  beyond "enough".  ;-/

> I whish no gratitude for offering my help, but I do think that at
> least a reply would be polite. If none is given I'll assume that no
> help from me is wanted either.

  your help, at any level, is greatly appreciated.  trust me.  i
  occasionally browse through the bugzilla database to see what's up,
  and it's great to see people submit solutions, not just a "this
  doesn't work".

  which reminds me, I should find out why gnome2 didn't build right
  for me and submit a bugreport.  sigh.  as far as I remember one
  library was lacking as a dependency for something else, causing me
  to manually emerge that library before continuing.  hm.  oh well,
  I'm rambling, it's late.

> There is nothing more to say than what I already said below (except
> perhaps that the bugs mentioned where fixed in the meanwhile and
> replaced by others).

  "you get bor, collect bugs, and die."  or something.  :-)

--
Terje - who rebooted his testbox after 80 days.  since accessing
        /proc/partition created segfaults.