List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] UAE (amiga emulator) ebuild.
From:       Terje Kvernes <terjekv () math ! uio ! no>
Date:       2002-06-29 16:09:06

  since UAE requires ROMs to work, which aren't free, how do people
  feel about an ebuild for UAE?  I'd personally like one, because when
  you have the ROMs, emerge is the way to go, isn't it?  ;-)

  if there are no protests I'll see about getting an ebuild done this
  weekend.

--
Terje - who is still annoyed with the ggz-kde-stuff.  *sigh*