List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Emerge trouble
From:       "Eugenia Loli-Queru" <eloli () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-06-10 19:52:53

Guys, someone please *tar.gz or zip* for me your /usr/bin/emerge file and
send it over to my email account! Please do not send it as is, because my
hotmail account will try to render it instead of download it "cleanly".
I opened mine with KEdit to change the rsync path and it got nuked because
of word wrapping and other problems, so I am now completely stuck without
it.. :o

Thanks,
Eugenia

.