List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Linux in portuguese
From:       "Marcelo" <listasmarcelo () ieg ! com ! br>
Date:       2002-04-30 17:58:24

Hi, my name is Marcelo and I live in Brazil, I'm a newbie/intermediate linux
user yet, but IŽd like to use Gentoo because I heard that is a good linux
distribution.
I searched for something about Gentoo in portuguese but I didnŽt find
anything. So, I asked me: is there some project to translate Gentoo to
portuguese?
Do you have any interest in a portuguese version of Gentoo?
IŽd like to contribute with Gentoo in this way, if you have any interest
keep in touch ...

Thanks
Marcelo.

P.S.: Sorry my english.