List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: NVIDIA stuff (was: [gentoo-dev] Point of fact.)
From:       Michael Costello <fraterm () io ! com>
Date:       2002-03-26 3:39:45

Just have to say that your exchange with this person is priceless...

Good show... give em hell.

Though I still hope the NVIDIA drivers get better I personally don't
like the idea of
supporting their method of installation or their terms of development
for linux.

ATI on the other hand... easy ... its all in XFree... now its up to that
loveable mess
to make my framerates better should I occasionally wish to play quake...

Mike Costello
absent xqf and qstat ebuilder...
and new gentoo convert.