List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] vile and more
From:       Maciek Borowka <mborowka () ifaedi ! insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       2002-03-26 2:48:27

On Monday 25 March 2002 13:39, Sherman Boyd wrote:

> Don't switch to anything you're not comfortable with, but I highly
> recommend grub.

.... unless you are using ataraid controller... I never actually managed to
get grub to work on such a hardware (Promise Lite)... And lilo worked like a
charm...

If someone has an URL of how to make grub work with ide hardware raid,
I would be grateful... :+)

/Maciek

--
If you think C++ is not overly complicated, just what is
a protected abstract virtual base pure virtual private