List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] gnucash not running
From:       George Shapovalov <georges () its ! caltech ! edu>
Date:       2002-02-28 19:06:42

This issue came up on both gentoo-dev and gentoo-user lists about a month
ago. I has been resolved, you can find resolution reports in both mailing
lists and also on a bugzilla, bug 77, as I remember (or just search for
gnucash). Apparently this is a "too new utility version" syndrom. I just
chacked, bugzilla contains a good discussion of what changes to a few ebuild
files helped people.

George