List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] gnome-spell ebuild
From:       "Tod M. Neidt" <tod () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2002-02-27 23:23:47

On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 16:44, Jesse Dowell wrote:
> I think the README is a little outdated. Gnome-spell seems to build and
> work fine on my system without aspell. I think the pspell is the main
> dependency that gnome-spell cares about and that it doesn't really care
> which pspell module you use - whether it's aspell or ispell.

Hi!

Ok, why don't you jump over to bugs.gentoo.org and submit your
gnome-spell ebuild as an "enhancement" "EBUILD" bug.  Make this bug
block the bug #283. And assign it to me, tod@gentoo.org

I'll take a look at it and see if we can't get it commited to cvs.

Regards,

tod
"I want spell checking in evolution too"