List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] What A Beautiful Web-Page
From:       Popeye <liquidsunshine () attbi ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 7:50:48

I just stopped by to see what all of the hub-bub was with Gentoo. How
pleasantly surprised I was to find that your web site is not cluttered with
the "everything-under-the-sun-NEEDS-to-be-on-the-first-page" syndrome that
plagues many of the web sites that represent the Linux community.

The web page is not only clutter free and easy to read, it is very easy on
the eyes. The colors are pleasing and I would even call it handsome. Keep up
the great work!

A visiting friend from the Linux community,

-Robert