List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Mp3Blaster's Outdated?
From:       Albert Ricart Casadevall <is06019 () salleURL ! edu>
Date:       2002-01-30 19:18:58

Hi, first of all, this is my first message, thank you for doing a fun and
nice distribution, it was boring with only those ( i like them too,
but...) Mandrake and Debian distros...

I want to know why the last version of mp3blaster on portage is 3.0 p8,
and there has been a 3.0 final for 3 months now... Is there any reason to
not update or it's just the maintainers are very busy on another more
critical packages?

Thanks.

		         Albert Ricart Casadevall
		      Centre de Sistemes Informātics