List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    RE: [gentoo-dev] Curious
From:       Sean Mitchell <SMitchell () phoenix-interactive ! com>
Date:       2002-01-29 20:40:45

I'm using an ABIT motherboard with an onboard HPT 370 with no trouble. Also
have used several D-Link ethernet cards.

You need to supply a bit more information for us to help you.... which
D-Link cards are you using?

Also, how are you using the HPT 370... is it configured as a RAID or just as
an ATA-100 controller? Linux supports it as a RAID device, but the boot
environment probably won't.

Cheers,

Sean