List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage 1.8.1 released
From:       "jano" <jano () portablehole ! net>
Date:       2001-12-30 21:51:06

Hello, emerge update completed successfully, and was fairly uneventful.

Only thing I had to do was unmerge sys-apps/textutils and sys-apps/fileutils
to keep out an error message from emerge (--verbose pointed in right
direction).
Would it be a good idea to now unmerge to old packages?  Or is it safe to
leave them?  I'm wondering whether there might be a lib or two left over.