List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Premature announcement
From:       Dan Armak <danarmak () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2001-12-29 17:21:43

I'm very sorry; I sent the announcement out accidentally & prematurely. I'm
committing 90% of mentioned material right now, but a few things like
app-doc/qt-docs and new working revisions for a few ebuilds (which didn't
work before anyway, nothing new broken) will follow over the next few hours.
But whatever's already committed is working.

--

Dan Armak
Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team