List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] XFS on rc6
From:       Damaen <damaen () rochester ! rr ! com>
Date:       2001-10-28 4:56:01

I've been playing with XFS for some time, for everything I've done with it,
it seems pretty solid. I believe I'm using the 1.0 kernel patches, I don't
quite remember anymore. gcc 2.96. At any rate, the actual structure I'm
using is two 80Gb drives, in a single striped lvm, formatted for XFS. And
it's been working wonderfully since last february. If your looking for more
info, let me know I'll give ya what I have... :)