List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-ebuild] rhide-1.4.9.ebuild
From:       Martin Schlemmer <azarah () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2001-10-27 9:37:03

On Sat, 2001-10-27 at 16:27, Dan Armak wrote:
> On seconds thuoghts, what abuot a gentoo-ebuild-announce list? Or maybe we
> should cannibalize gentoo-announce, it only gets a message in 2 months. I'm
> tired of reading cvs logs.
>
> --

Hi

Because it is a ebuild ;)  But if announce is better, why not :)

On another note: cant all major changes/desisions that are made on IRC
be posted to gentoo-announce like it is supposed to (im assuming).  I
and other developers are not on irc 24/7, and miss a lot of it.

--

Martin Schlemmer
Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Developer