List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] eclasses v3 released
From:       Dan Armak <danarmak () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2001-10-01 4:59:02

Hi all,

Anyone who's working on the eclasses: I have just released a new and
considerably different version. Please read howto.* and news.txt in
/usr/portage/eclass/doc for details. In short, the kde-* eclasses have been
redesigned to inherit from one another.

I hope no one is yet deep enough into the mess to mind large changes.
Verwilst - my apologies :-)

Hopefully this is the last big change to be made. From now on I'll just make
small changes.

--

Dan Armak
Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team