List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Documentation Considerations
From:       <drobbins () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2001-03-25 15:30:02

On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 07:53:07PM +0200, Achim Gottinger wrote:

> > Yes, I'd like to use "guide" as our official format and use XSLT to convert
> > from there.  I can focus on the guide -> HTML XSLT, and if you can focus on
> > the guide -> docbook XSLT, then that would be great.  Right now, web page HTML
> > documentation is our number one priority, but it would also be nice to use
> > "guide" XML as the master file for our man pages.

> Can you please make sure that we have the latest xslt-stylesheet on cvs,
> I want to write a DTD
> for it: :-/

I'm working on guide-new.xsl on cvs, and I have an accompanying install-new.xml
that uses it.  Should be done in a day or two, at which point I can document it
(using guide, of course) and then you can start writing a DTD for it... oh, by
the way... thank you thank you thank you!!! :)

--
Daniel Robbins					<drobbins@gentoo.org>
President/CEO					http://www.gentoo.org