List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] New linus-source packages
From:       320095285153-0001 () t-online ! de (Achim Gottinger)
Date:       2001-02-21 9:47:02

Hi devs,

I commited two new kernel packages.

2.4.1.20 is based on 2.4.1-ac20 and includes a patch for some minor
issues in reiserfs. This kernel can not be used for nfs on reiserfs.

2.4.2_pre4 includes the lates reiserfs-nfs patch. Also included in this
patch are
Neil Browns patches for nfs on isofs, efs and ufs.

I changed the kernel configuration. Now we use

yes "" | make oldconfig

as suggeted by pete (thx pete)

So autoconf.h and version.h get generated automatic now.

I have not reviewed the config file so I did not copy these files to
sys-kernel/linux.

achim~