List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] 1.0_rc3 -> 1.0_rc4-pre2 update
From:       "John McCaskey" <jmccaskey1 () qwest ! net>
Date:       2001-01-29 23:18:01

Can someone please email me the replacement initdisk.gz I downloaded the bad
iso last night, and just got on the mailing list today and I missed the
original email with it attached, and I don't really want to redownload it
all tonight so I'd love if one of you could email it ;)  Thanks.

John McCaskey