List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] gentoo-linux-1.0_rc4_pre2
From:       <drobbins () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2001-01-29 12:20:05

Hi All,

The new Gentoo Linux 1.0_rc4_pre2 ISO is now available
from ibiblio.org.  I tested an identical ISO over here in
vmware and the CD is properly detected by the CD booter.
I've also modified both of our CD-creation scripts so that
the "version" file will get auto-created if it doesn't
already exist.  This will eliminate this particular problem
in the future.

Best Regards,

--
Daniel Robbins					<drobbins@gentoo.org>