List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] Subpixel Hinting in GTK-applications
From:       Сергей <protserovsd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-07-31 16:31:01

Hello everybody. I found out that Infinality really helps. I only
needed to emerge freetype with infinality USE-flag (even without
configuring Infinality) and GTK-applications began obeying my settings
(at least in Xfce4). Seems like there is a bug in freetype? I don't
know. However, it would be interesting to know how this can be fixed
without Infinality.