List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset]: kdelibs/cups build failure
From:       Brent Busby <brent () keycorner ! org>
Date:       2014-03-30 19:09:04

Addendum:  From looking at it more, it looks like it may be a compiler
semantics issue more than an actual KDE/CUPS problem, since I'm now
recently upgraded to GCC 4.7.3.  I still would appreciate any insight
though on what could fix it.

+ Sr. UNIX Systems Admin +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ James Franck Institute +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ Materials Research Ctr +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky