List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] kde-sunset: block on cdparanoia
From:       Brent Busby <brent () keycorner ! org>
Date:       2013-05-25 3:55:42

Nevermind the above...  I think I was pulling in a stable/unstable mix
with package keywords that wasn't working.

+ Sr. UNIX Systems Admin +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ James Franck Institute +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ Materials Research Ctr +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky