List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] Help troubleshooting keyboard shortcut
From:       Chris Stankevitz <chrisstankevitz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-09 18:28:06

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 12:34 AM, Yohan Pereira <yohan.pereira@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you have this problem while starting chrome directly?

I need to be more diligent to test this.  When Chromium doesn't start,
I just press MOD4+W a few more times and eventually it comes up.  I
will instead stop trying and open a terminal to see what is going one.

> sometimes chrome does not exist correctly leaving behind some zombile
> processes. When this happens I cannot launch chrome again. I need to kill
> these processes to be able to start chrome.

I get the same thing.  When I want to kill them I kill processed named
chrome, chrome_sandbox, and a couple others.  As I type this in chrome
with one tab, there are 8 "chrome" processes running.  Seems a little
high.  I wonder if it is related to my "hesitant startup" issue.

Chris