List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] Vulnerabilities on an RFC-1918 masqueraded
From:       Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo () fmp ! com>
Date:       2011-03-25 2:55:23

Apropos this discussion, I solicit and would welcome any references to
books or online documents relevant to the subject of Linux desktop
security, and in particular to the subject of reverse shellcode (very
interesting!) or related topics which anyone on this list might choose
to post, or send me in private.  Thanks to everyone who contributed
positive input.

--
Lindsay Haisley       |"Windows .....
FMP Computer Services |    life's too short!"