List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] Website, documentation, bugzilla?
From:       Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2010-09-21 12:30:02

On Tuesday 21 September 2010 15:00:48 Ladislav Laska wrote:
> Great! I was thinking some time of becoming gentoo dev, but I never
> got to something I'd start doing and the quizes... Well, maybe I will
> now.

Ping me on IRC (tampakrap on #gentoo-kde or PM directly) and not only you,
anyone interested

And an answer to the "project" questions you are asking to the other thread
(please let's stick here):

TDE could be an official fdo subproject, where I could start it to proxy you (I
am not interested in TDE, just to be clear) until someone of you becomes a
developer, and tde is mature enough to get to the tree.

About the new overlay issue, I can handle the PR POV (blog / ml / kde doc).
Let kde-sunset remain as an overlay with dead kde ebuilds.

You could call a meeting in IRC to discuss all those issues.
--
Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
Gentoo KDE/Qt, Planet, Overlays