List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: kde-sunset: new akode build problems
From:       Ladislav Laska <ladislav.laska () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-10 19:56:48

I don't think so. Timothy Pearson promised 3.5.12 will be split like
.10, so we will be able to use all our split ebuilds and dependecies,
with only minor adjustments (tqt interface, and so on), and I guess he
will help out if we need some mor splitting (I was thinking app-based,
instead of module-based, so we wouldn't need partial unpacking in
eclass - but I'm not sure if it is possible and will get more info
about that). Anyway, anyone who doesn't like .12 will be able to mask
it and keep original .10 release.

Regards Ladislav Laska
S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
---