List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] digikam version bump?
From:       "Andreas K. Huettel" <mail () akhuettel ! de>
Date:       2010-07-06 10:20:13

Hi everyone,

just trying to find out- in your opinion,

* what needs to be fixed still for digikam-1._2_ to go into the tree?
* any particular problems that you know of with 1.3?

Also, is anyone else already working on this?

Only asking before I spend time on the next version bump... I am not using that \
program actively myself, so I'd need feedback.

Cheers, Andreas